Monday, November 5, 2007

God is so good

Our team is leaving for India in a few days. The past month and a half in preparation for our India trip has been an incredible journey. As most of you know I experienced different forms of spiritual attack. One of them was not being able to sleep for a whole week! It was awful. The enemy was doing everything in his power to discourage me from going to this once in lifetime experience.

As I clung to God for comfort I realized that I was growing stronger and closer to Him. In addition, I ran across a few people whom I felt God's loving arms wrap around me and reassure me that everything was going to be okay.

One of the most important things I've learned during this time was that He ALWAYS provides. As most of you know my job situation has been a haunted rollercoaster, literally. I can definitely say that I've experienced more in the past two years than an average person will in their lifetime.

As some of you know I was offered a position at Edmunds. Unfortunately they were not able to follow through because of my absence on our India trip. I was so bummed.

About a week later, they decided to offer me another position that opened up. Even when sacrifices are made for God, He will bless you ten folds more.

Praise God, He is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog when doing a search. I am also bringing a team to India for the same project. We did the project last year as well.
We too are coming from California...look forward to meeting you in India.

Travel safe and in His care
Lynette