Monday, November 12, 2007

fyi - we made it

after about 24 hours of travel, we landed.. 2 of our bags didnt make the transfer but thats okay. Yooch didnt need to brush his teeth that bad.. But he has his bag now, which we're all really happy about. We're also super thankful for our hosts who have been super hospitable and super helpful. Super.

So the goal today was to stay awake and good news. Mission accomplished. We spent some time with Truthseekers, talking about God in India over chai and a superb lunch. Then we stuck 5 of us in an auto (auto rickshaw), 6 including the driver and went to India Gate.

right now, Peter and Yooch are out to buy Peter some traditional shirts.. Jenny fell asleep immediately after dinner and me? well, you can probably guess what i'm doing..

tomorrow is all interviews.

5 comments:

Jon said...

wait...so what are you doing? I can't guess....its beyond me...I can't fathom what you are doing as I read this post...

Gio! said...

WOO! Im glad you guys are up and running :D

Sorry to hear about the Bag... but I'm glad to hear that Yooch is dealing with it well. I pray for strength for each one of you! I know by the end of the day you feel extremely tired but God is so gracious that He'll fill you with energy and joy!

I also pray for the interviews... I ask that God will guide you all in everything you'll do. Be blessed and encouraged brothers!!

_GIO_

Anonymous said...

wahooo...awesome you guys made it and experiencing the beauty of india. POST PICS SOOON! Praying for you guys!

este said...

aww... good thing your stuff showed up!!! YAY!

Miss you guys.

Keep up that great attitude!!!

Hope we get to see pictures of your cool shirts when you all get back.

We're praying for you.

NSLA CAM said...

How's everyone's stomachs???