Friday, November 2, 2007

Anxious Anticpation

Well we're coming up to just almost a week away from our trip.  Its basically a week till we leave, and i've realized that in the week, my income would probably match that of somebody's year income in India if not less.  Its weird, that I can sit here on a computer typing away when people half way around the world are living on what I pay to do one load of laundry per day.  

This is why I really encourage people to go on mission trips to see how God has blessed us with what we have.  As the Bible says, beyond shelter and food, everything else is a blessing.  I wish more and more people realize.  With this mission trip and the topic currently running at church, its shameful the amount of money I waste on spending.  I think i'm gonna save money more now.  Ramen and water from now on haha.  

Seriously, though.  We should be mindful of injustice, global warming, michael vicks, of the world.  We only have one Earth.  Lets do something to protect it.

In the immortal words I saw on a Tshirt.  Life is short,  pray hard.

No comments: