Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ironic

Isn't it ironic that the Cleveland Indians are doing so well in the ALCS and we're going to India.  It is definitely a sign.  

I think the most interesting part of this trip was how spontaneous it was from the start.  It was just Pastor Adam coming up to me and asking if I wanted to go to India.  Then I pull Peter into the conversation and then BAM!!!!.   Its on.  I think its Legen.......  wait for it....... dary.  Phone five.

I'm really looking forward to what this video can become.  A tool to spark people's interest.  To make people aware of the crap that these OBC's (other backward castes) have to endure in India.  When I say crap, I mean it literally for some individuals in India.  Hopefully, this will make more people want to do something about the injustices not only in India but in our own backyard.  I have to say that i'm ashamed at the lack of voter turnout in the U.S. to change things.  

In the immortal words of Michael Jackson from the song, Man in the Mirror.  Make that change. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um Yooch... it's:

Legend... hope you're not lactose intolerant... dairy.

please get it right. You have lost your privilege to suit up.

but your post was good, so your privileges have been re-instated on a probationary basis.

phone five.