Monday, October 15, 2007

immunizations

im not sure if I'm allowed to post the same day as Peter, but I'll check on that later..

so when I went to get immunizations, I was unaware that meningitis was a problem in India.. Maybe it was a scam, but the nice lady described it this way - you can get it by just standing around and then you'll feel flu like symptoms. Then you'll go home and die. So I went ahead and got that one.. please pray for those of us who didn't..

the funniest comment I've heard about our picture was from a friend of Tracy (if you don't know her, it's not super important.. no offense, Tracy) who said something like this - They're letting that little kid go to India?

..or maybe it was the saddest comment..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the little kid they were referring to was Gary. For those of you who don't know... Gary and I are the same age.